Wednesday, February 15, 2006

REMY SOUNDS OFF

http://missinfo.blip.tv/file/13188
...is the link to hear audio of Remy on the DJ Envy show and girl is going crazier than the Jay Z/ Jeezy remix! Sylvia Rhone, Steve Rifkind, the entire SRC staff all get it- "you're wack! Steve Rifkind is walking around with three extra security, Sylvia Rhone has given the whole building next week off cos I'm gonna go crazy" - as Remy vents about the lack of support her album has gotten. It's Joe that REALLY gets it tho. "He ain't got no album coming out, he could have been on my tourbus! He still ain't seen my bus...Why you ain't call my phone? Lets be clear - I'm better than the whole Terror Squad. Apart from Pun. Wack is not on my resume, it's impossible for me." See, this is why I love this girl - she says what she feels and feels what she says!

1 comment:

hattie collins said...

Well, I wasn't saying I agreed with her, the point I was making is that it's so refreshing to have an artist that actually speaks from her heart and who says how she feels - even if she did apologise afterwards. Too many acts these days are media-trained to within an inch of their lives and you never get anything out of them other than what they've been told to say. Also, she did make some valid points about how Joe has dealt with her release. When the cheques get paid, his name - Joe Cartegena - in there on the publishing so in a business sense, friendship aside even, he has some responsibility in helping Remy make sure her project is run in the way she wants it to be -which it clearly isn't. Like she said, Em was publicly present for 50's debut, Jay Z was 'holding Ne-Yo's hand like he was Beyonce' for his release...When you have the presence of a big artist behind you, they're supposed to be there in order that you do well. It's like Cam not repping for Juelz or 50 not being around for Yayo, Bucks - Mobb Deep even and they have no personal relationship, unlike Remy and Joe. Anyway, like you said she's apologised realising she did sound kinda heated, but I respect her for saying what she feels. Whether she was right, in retrospect, all wrong. And she is the best one out of TS, in my opinion!