Friday, December 28, 2007

Oh My Weezy...



My computer has crash, burn and died so excuse the lack of posts in the last week or so. On me dad's PC as we speak...

This was worth getting PC-acclimatised for though - Weezy has 'spung a leak' in the form of The Leak, a 5-track EP released on Universal although there seems to have been no official release as yet...

The Leak was originally supposed to hit stores on December 18, but then that was apparently pulled. However, a five song Lil Wayne EP called The Leak has appeared on the websites of online digital music retailers such as Amazon and Rhapsody. Amazon lists The Leak’s official street date as Tuesday, December 25 and Cash Money Records as the label.

Here is the tracklisting:

1. I’m Me

2. Gossip

3. Kush

4. Love Me Or Hate Me

5. Talkin’ About It

Soon as me Maccy is baccy, I'm getting that!

No comments: