Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hilary Clinton Cries

"We don't believe you, we need more people..."

Soz Hills, looks like the US ain't ready for a woman just yet. They are however maybe ready for Barack!

I don't follow American politics too much, but I'm surprised that Hilary not only didn't win outright, but that she's trailing so far behind. Then again, there's something kinda fake about her - I have no factual-based validation for saying this, but she seems like she's hiding something, or that she's in it for ulterior motives. Something just doesn't click, you know? Plus, lets not forget it was Bill that started all this mess in the middle east. Well, not started it, but certainly didn't make it better.

I better stop now because I really don't know what I'm talking about, but here's a clip of Hilary pulling out the stops trying to catch that vote! Go grab a hankie...

No comments: