Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sorry, Mo Weezy

Yeah, it is my favourite subject at the moment - so sue me!

But Weezy F just told MTV that there will be a release of Carter III this year. While he won't give up any dates, a video for the lead track Showtime will be shot shortly.

"We're gonna get Gil Green or Benny [Boom] to direct. I really don't know. They're all my brothers. The concept is really 'Showtime,' just performance. Me and my artist Chanell gonna play a lot with the video. It's gonna be very animated but straight to the point. Colorful. Y'all [should be looking] to be entertained," Young Money told MTV.

He added that he has production from half of the hip hop hit-squad; Just Blaze, Kanye, Cool & Dre, Timbaland, David Banner, Jay Bezel from the Diplomat camp, T-Mix, Mannie Fresh and even Weezy.

"The Carter III is coming in 2008. I don't want to give no months, no date. I got a gang of singles. I have my artist featured on a song. Her name is Chanell. We already have a remix featuring Brisco and Lil' Boosie."

Just frickin' release it already - and hook RWD up with an interview!

In the meantime, here's I'm Me from The Leak...

No comments: