Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Aretha Pissed At Beyonce

Versus



Aretha: “I am not sure of whose toes I may have stepped on or whose ego I may have bruised between the Grammy writers and Beyoncé, however I dismissed it as a cheap shot for controversy. In addition to that, I thank the Grammys and the voting academy for my 20th Grammy and love to Beyoncé anyway.”

Ouch. Beyoncé should be scared - Aretha may be of advanced years, but she looks like she could still stomp. Hard. Seems like AF wasn't too happy with the way Bee introduced TT as 'The Queen' when they performed at the Grammys t'other night.

And come on, I love Tina Turner, but Aretha is the Queen, right? Right?!!? She is in my eyes anyhoo. Love that Aretha thinks so too and ain't ashamed to say it!

And is it just me, or was the Grammy's kinda dramz-filled? I mean, you had Timbaland shouting at some magazine or other at his afterparty, Kanye telling the music people to hush their gums and then Jay and Rhi Rhi. Check this pic of the two outside an afterparty. Wow. Wow. You know Beyonce ain't gonna be happy about those eyes, innocent or otherwise...!

No comments: