Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kylie, Kanye and Ronson



Kelly Rowland's new single did pretty well. It's a big tune, so it's only right. She's here to present Big International Male apparently. Kanye won and made a funny speech about practicing humility. He thanks Semtex and Westwood too.

Best British Male is Mark Ronson. Quite right too. "I've never felt so British or male in my life," said he in that dodgy Transatlantic accent. Oh wait, he's just said "even though I've got a dodgy Transatlantic accent." You've slightly redeemed yourself there Ronson. Apart from the 'didn't think I'd win' then pulling out of the prepared list thing. Nah...

Not feeling Kylie for best International Female either - how is Rihanna not going to win? She's about a million times cooler. And I say that as a Kylie lovre, not a hater. But, c'mon, that one was for Rhi Rhi...

No comments: