Saturday, March 15, 2008

New DMX Interview


Check out the new DMX interview over on XXL. Um, it's kinda crazy, like, madder than a mad of frogs crazy - I'm no expert, but X appears like he might not exactly be sober. That said, I interviewed him a couple of years ago and when you transcribe what he says, it sounds a lot madder than it did at the time when he was saying it, if that makes sense?

Anyway, here's X on some guy Barack Obama who's apparently running to stand as the Democrat leader...

(Interviewer) You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.
His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.
Barack?!

Barack.
What the fuck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
Barack Obama?

Yeah.
What the fuck?! That ain’t no fuckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that n***a’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fuck outta here.

You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.

I ain’t really paying much attention.

I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…
Wow, Barack! The n***a’s name is Barack. Barack? N***a named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. I'ma tell this n***a when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit” [laughs] “That ain’t your fuckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack.

No comments: