Monday, June 30, 2008

Jay On Amy's Kanye Sleweage....


He's as bemused as everyone else.

“Let’s hear it for Jay-Z," said Wino. "The man has got bollocks to come here, and play the tunes you don’t even know you remember. Imagine if it was a cunt like Kanye West. ‘Cunts like Kanye’ - that should be his next album title.”

Wonder what Kayizzle did to step on her corns, eh!

“She said something about Kanye late on [in her set] but I didn’t hear it,” Jigga told MTV News. “I don’t agree with it. He’s my brother and the biggest artist on Roc-A-Fella right now. … I guess I should hook them up because he’s a great guy, too. I don’t know what the problem is. I don’t know where that came from."

You and me both Hov, you and me both...

Also, the dude who Amy attempted to K.O has also spoken to NME.com. He was terribly cheerful about the whole thing:

"I saw a hat being thrown from behind me and it hit Amy's beehive," he said. "She looked down, saw me looking up, and her elbow went for me. She caught my forehead, then someone may have shouted something from the back, which is when she went in again. At the end of the day it is all part of being at the front and being pushed by thousands of people. It is all part of the Glastonbury experience. I'm just pleased I got to see her. She did a great act. Not everyone can say they have been hit by Amy Winehouse. I just want to shake the person who threw the hat."

He has a point I suppose. Kinda.... Not sure I'd have been quite so charitable though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think amy might be a big racist ( http://www.mahalo.com/Amy_Winehouse_Racist_Rant amonst others ). Shes so removed from reality by drugs and the people (and press) around her too.