Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A-Trak Muzak...


From the lovely Pinboard Blog , here's a link to download A-Trak's Nike Original Run mix.

Said he to me recently: " I just did one of those Nike Original Run series, which will be out by the time this magazine [RWD] is on the stands. I've never made an album so it was a big challenge. The only guest vocalist is my man Kid Cudi from Fool's Gold. You also have to watch for the clothing line, Sunglasses Is A Must. The main designers are Dust La Rock (art director at Fool's Gold) and Cody Hudson and I have Kesh doing a tee. Musically I have a few collabo projects lined up; I always work with my brother of course. I just did a track with Laidback Luke. Diplo and I are starting a group called Chapeau, with DJ Mehdi as the honorary Frenchman. I'm doing a tour and record with Boys Noize in the fall." Niiiice...

Original Run

No comments: