Sunday, October 05, 2008

Love, Beyonce...


The billi dollar weave star send fans a message...

“I wanted to address my fans about my upcoming album.

I have worked on this album for close to one year. I have taken the time so I can create my sound. Something that says who I am at this stage in my life. I have poured my heart and soul into it. It is my baby. It is the most time I have spent on any project since my first records as a member of Destiny’s Child when I was 15 years old. I have recorded over 70 songs and have created a sound that reveals all of me. I am in a different place right now and I wanted people to see the many sides of me. The music is upbeat for the dance, fun side and it is reflective, passionate and serious for the personal side. I have taken risks here. I am not afraid and my music will explain it all. There is no label or tag on my sound. It’s me and I am so excited to share it with the world on November 18.”

Love,
Beyoncé

1 comment:

Jack Cullen said...

I'm a Beyonce fan, but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed by this statement from her... it reminds me of those bookmarks on the tables in churches with morally nutritious messages.

I want to know WHO she's collaborating with, some of the track titles perhaps, clues about the photos (anymore crocodiles on leads or spontaneous walks along train tracks?). But most importantly... is this new album going to do for me what Martin did for the people?