Tuesday, October 07, 2008

What I Did This Weekend...


Last Tuesday I was getting grimy with Wiley at the RWD adiZones concert.

Fast forward to Sunday and I'm at Dineyland to interview Miley Cyrus. Wiley to Miley in just a few days. Who knew...

Disneyland was much exciting. Pix to come.... Spaceland was A LOT! And so was seeing Tyra Banks teaching Minnie how to catwalk in front of Magic Kingdom.

Ahh, Disneyland, where dreams really do come true...

(And before I get slagged for interviewing the pop tartlet, it's a great story, c'mon! And hey, a blogger gotta get paid, right? Although I do admit that the stage outfit, left, was beyond a lot).







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jealously doesn't even begin to describe how i feel about this...

miley and tyra and disneyland and LA... its A LOT dot com/ big in the dance