Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah....

...is me on Saturday at Stratford Circus.

Luckily for all involved, there's plenty of far more interesting people on the bill. Semtex, Ben Scarrs, K.I.G (omg SO excited about seeing them), Ghetts, Crazy Cousinz and much more will be on hand to advise people looking to get into music, journalism, A&R and every other area of the music industry. Times are 12.30 to 8.30 - no entry after 4pm, ya heard!

It's also FREE!

It's a fairly amazing day of workshops, seminars, performances, classes etc- plus they're showing loads of new UK videos, there's a place to buy new music, and a dance off with the K.I.G kids. Dunn know I'll be at the front ready to bust out the Heads, Shoulders, Knees & Toes!!!!

It's also FREE!

Why the frick they didn't have this typa thing in my day, I'll never know.

Did I mention it's also FREE!

Just go here to register.

No comments: