Monday, January 26, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch=Check It Out...

Sir Semothy notified me of an apperence I make on Alikah Russell's Making The Grade diary for Channel 4's Year Dot series. They're following a bunch of peeps over the course of year to see how they get in their prospective professions. Akilah came into see us for RWD and massively impressed me with a packed portfolio - no doubt she'll be teaching me a few tricks when she rocks up for her placement.

Not sure if it's a bit weird to post a link of yourself chatting poop and looking MAD TIRED, but I know my dad will look forward to telling me to slow down, think before I talk, be clear.... and so on!

Check it here if you can be arsed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww - that's so cool Hattie. But seriously, your point about deadlines? [cough] [splutter]...

hattie collins said...

hmm, why is it you're not the first person to say that? EffWhyyyAyyyy: I NEVER, ok, RARELY, ok ONY NOW AND THEN miss a deadline. And anyway, I just said you never should, not that I never did!