Sunday, January 25, 2009

Saturday...

Somehow not hungover, it was all about flotation today. After getting rid of the abject paranoia that filled my body (why one of our party smoked weed before going in, I'll never know - that shit is bad enough without being prang), I finally chilled and, well, floated. Pretty cool it was too.










Though I did lodge my towel in the pod and kept the light on, cos it's not abotu being entombed in water in the dark. If I want that shit, I'll go on I'm A Celebrityy. Well, I would if I was a celebrity.









Following the floatathon, the day turned into a cakeathon. I'm proud to say I ate TWO PIECE OF CAKE in the space of FOUR HOURS!!! A cheeky little carrot and coffee number from Borough Market, and then a raspberry meringue from a very posh cake shop. It's so posh I've forgotten the name. Hifaultin' and Fabulous. Or something. Ho Yeah! I also took chocolate cake to a friend's house for tea, but managed to refrain from going for the triple. I know, I know, I'll literally fade away if I'm not careful...

No comments: