Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bit Late But...

Here's the KiD, CuDi on that insane tazer stroy (he was tazered at a Reebok party, but not, as the story goes, for refusing to wear Reeboks!)


i was tasered (shit hurt like a muthafucka), I WAS NOT ARRESTED…

i left in my car service immediately after the incident took place….

i didnt put my hands on anyone; the muthafucka i was tryna touch, i couldnt reach his fuckin coller to grab him…

its not about me being a tough guy, i dont even like violence and id like to talk suttin out before it gets physical. with that bein said, u kno it had to be suttin really REALLY fucked up for me to want to physically attack anyone…however i dont condone violence and i shouldnt have said anything to the douche, i just have a lot of shit on my mind at this time in my life, i let suttin petty get to me…u always hear the drama but wut about wuts goin on in my life? theres always a method to my madness, remember that when u think or hear suttin about me….

it wasnt over me wearin jordans; i arrived at the event in the most fugliest reeboks ever, forcefully
the pair i chose to humiliate myself in
















HMMMM, WUT YALL THINK??????

for those who care im ok. i appreciate your concern

the story that was posted was all wrong, but i dont giva fuck about having to prove my innocents to anyone….i cant go and try n explain myself everytime people wanna talk shit on twitter and spread rumors on blogs about me, wut can u do, u kno?….

as far as wut REALLY happened, i kno the truth and GOD kno’s the truth and my peoples who were there kno the truth and dats all dat matters…im not finna sit here and break down the whole story bit by bit, scene by scene. yall can believe wut yall wanna believe, i do this for me, my family, the people who like my music and to fulfill my destiny on this earth….thats it, all this gossip column shit is fa suckas….im on some other, leave me the fuck alone, i jus wanna create music, leave me the fuck alone, please!

when suttin else happens (and im sure it will) i will not b mentionin anything on my blog and i will not explain myself on here….this is my last explaination to the world….next time, if it doesnt sound like suttin id do, then 9 times outta ten its suttin i wouldnt do

again, to everyone who knows this shit sounded bogus to begin with, thank u and i love yall

mom: im all good babe, no worries

AND BACK TO ALL CAPS FOR THE GOOOOOD NEWS

ME AND KANYE WILL BE ON 106 AND PARK THIS THURSDAY TO DEBUT THE OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF DAY N NITE….SHIT IS MADDDDDD DOPE, I HOPE YALL LIKE IT

TUNE IN AND WHEN IT COMES TIME TO VOTE ME ON THAT GOOD OL COUNTDOWN, YALL KNO WUT TO DO HAHA

MY FACIAL EXPRESSION WHEN DUDE GOT ALL UP IN MY GRILL HAHAHA…ANGER MANAGEMENT PLEASE LOL

No comments: