Saturday, February 07, 2009

FAB In Car Crash...




Had the great pleasure of interviewing Oakland legend Mistah Fab at the Power Summit a couple of years back. His life story is mad deep, and I really enjoyed talking to someone with so much to say. Loved Deepest Thoughts, Jamobie Robinson, Baydestrians and Slide Show from his last album, The Baydestrian.

Anyway, seems he was in a serious car crash last night while on his way to LA, but luckily has pulled through ok. His manager and DJ are seriously injured though. What's deep is that, like Jay Electronica, he's Twittering the whole thing... Check it out and best wishes to Fabbie Davis Jr!



@realtalibkweli yea im still n the hospital but im cool the shock of every thing is what's killing ..jus keep flippin over n my mind
38 minutes ago from mobile web

FINNA GIVE DRAY HER PHONE BACK..Just had to check n with yall..1Love..
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

@realtalibkweli naw I was sleep my manager was drivin commin thru that grapevine last night was illy!!! Hit a puddle an did the FOOL
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

@criscokidd I don't have my Phone bro
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

yall pray for my manager his back is broke, an my d.j ..lung collasped hopin they pull thru...I can't walk right now but im ALIVE
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

@legendgary they ok...stretch back is broke an tito has lung damage..
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

Thank you to everyone who had True concerns I appreciate u guys So much..pretty ruff week for me ..but shit im SURVIVOR ima b GOOD
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

IM ON Twitter n the HOspital..hahaah n the bed took Dray phone I had to get on it
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

THANK U GOD!!!!!!!!!! yall LOve LIFE
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

Man I LOVE LIFE..IM Happy To B here
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

Man im In the hospital damn near died last Night...Car accident..feeling like KanYe
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

Fab's Phone Is Down From The Accident Thanks For All The Support & Luv!! As Soon As He Can He Will Let Everybody Know Whats Up!!
about 6 hours ago from web

Breaking News: Mistah Fab In Good Condition After Major Car Accident Last Night Outside LA!! Car Flipped 3 Times... Shit Is Crazy!!
about 6 hours ago from web

DRIVING TO L.A
about 15 hours ago from mobile web


CHECK HIM VLOGGING FROM THE HOSP' BED:

No comments: