Friday, April 10, 2009

RIP: Phoebe The Cat


True, I'm not a huge animal person, but I must admit to shedding a tear when Momzie Collins told me that my sisters (well, her) cat had to be put down yesterday.

Lil Phoebs bought me out in PURE allergies and was a total diva, but I can't lie, I'll miss the little thing. She's been through a whole lot with the Collins family, and so I have to salute and pour a little liquor to the lil homie...

She might have made my eyes swell, my jaw itch (literally) and closed my throat up on regular occasions, but she was a G!!! 88 years old no less...

(This pic makes her look a bit evil, but it's the only one I have)...

Halla Phoebs, Rest In Peace In Cat Heaven...

Shit, hope my sister who lives in Vietnam doesn't stumble across this before we tell her. Um, yeah, soz Ali if so!

No comments: