Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My adidas!


Look ma, no shoelaces!!

Um, thanks to having quite an ace job sometimes, I've very kindly been invited to adidas today to CREATE MY OWN SNEAKS!!!

Oh my didz, I'm excited. But what should I get? I really kinda like plain white trainers, but that's dry. No idea what to get, but hoping the mighty Semtex, who's getting some done too, will inspire me...

Everyone can go get their own done by the way. Think the Mi Originals cost £100, and you just go to adidas Originals in Earlham St. No one at adi asked me to post this by the way, I thought you might like to know that you can create your own trainers too! There's no VIP/ list type crap - anyone that wants em, can go get em! You do the insole, tongue, trainers, sole etc etc! It's a lot...

Let you know what I come up with...

No comments: