Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Chipmunk Freestyle



We interviewed Chippy today for RWD and he was great. I know that I sound like some hippy today, but it's so heartening to see a young person with such drive, dedication, ambition and talent who is making such big moves. He's an eloquent guy who has a lot to say and I think he's a brilliant role model for not only kids, but people in general. He started out on his own at 14 and progressed to one of the biggest guys in the scene right now. Expect big, or should I say even bigger things from this young man in 2009 and 2010...

Here's some pix from the shoot and he even kindly did a quick freestyle for me on the streets of Soho, before heading off to another shoot...



I will up some interview footage when I get a second to cut it...

*Cut it* - check me going on like I'm some kind of editor or film person. Man, I talk the wettest sometimes...

If anyone knows why I keep managing to cut off my Youtube links that I up myself, pray tell. Is it the width and height settings i've chosen?






No comments: