Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chipmunk: Sunday Times Culture



So I did an interview with Chippy a few weeks back for the Sunday TImes Cuture (knowdemwayz...). And it's in the paper today. Check it for yourself. Mr. Fyffe talks about education, his early beginnings, and his plans for the future....

Tinchy is also in Culture this week - Gott damn, we TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!! It maes me pretty darn happy to see both Chipmunk and Tinch in the biggest selling Sunday broadsheet. Trust me, to have gotten those dudes in there, or any other broadsheet, two-ish ago, was really hard, if not impossible. A lot of editors felt that they'd been too mch hype, and ot enough success with grime, so were unwilling to feature that, or much other UK underground music. I mean, there was some coverage of course, but it was few and far between. Long may the reign continue...

Here's a freestyle from the cover story we did for RWD, just before I interviewed Chips at his sixth form, for the Sunday Times..


2 comments:

Ondo Lady said...

Well done on getting them both in there. I will check it out.

Anonymous said...

hes getting chubby