Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nicky Minaj Hearts Nedders!?


Natasha Bedingfield has a new fan in the shape of Nicki Minaj.

NATASHA REACH OUT TO THIS CHICK LIKE NOW!

I'd LOVE to hear how the hell those two would work on record. Amazzzzzing!

She also likes Amy and they'd be col together too, but not so unexpected.

Nicky told Sohh.com:

"All of my biggest records that I've done so far for the album have been just me alone," she revealed in an interview. "I don't really know if I wanna do too many features for my album because I think my mixtapes have been, you know, inundated with features and people need to know who Nicki Minaj is now. And as of right now as far as producers I have a lot of up-and-coming producers and I'm not big on, you know, big name producers although I'd love to work with Will.I.Am. And as far as artists go, you know, I just don't know at this point. I love people like Natasha Bedingfield, I love her singing voice and Amy Winehouse's singing voice and I'd like to gear my album probably towards pop so probably if anything I'll have a lot of those type of features on it. But not too much rap because I am a rap girl and thats what I do and I don't think I need to have many different rappers on my album." (New Lil Wayne)

No comments: