Monday, September 21, 2009

Sugababes: The End




Label Says:

"The current line-up of the Sugababes has disbanded.

"Heidi Range and Amelle Berrabah will continue as the Sugababes and will be joined by new member Jade Ewen. They release their album Sweet 7 on November 23rd through Island Records.

"Keisha Buchanan will continue to record for Island Records as a solo artist."

Keisha says:

Thank you always... Keisha xxx
about 3 hours ago from web

This is not the end... but the beginning!!!!
about 3 hours ago from web

The feisty, funny, professional, fearless, motor mouth... lol
about 3 hours ago from web

I want to thank the Sugababes fans and my fans for all your support and all who have never judged me, but excepted me for who I am...
about 3 hours ago from web

Although im nervous... I'm still very excited on what lies ahead. :-)
about 3 hours ago from web

I have a great family and friends who are behind me 100% and at the age of 24, I'm now going out into this world on my own...
about 3 hours ago from web

Now I'm going to take some time to focus on me. I've been in this band for 11 years and I have achieved so much.
about 3 hours ago from web

Remember my drunk pictures out with Amelle, supporting her on her success with Tinchy Stryder... Oh the shame... But what a fun night we had
about 3 hours ago from web

I would also like to point out that I have always supported the girls and they have also supported me.
about 3 hours ago from web

Sometimes a break down in communication and lack of trust can result in many different things.
about 3 hours ago from web

I would like to state that there were no arguments, bullying or anything of the sort that lead to this.
about 3 hours ago from web

I have nothing but positive things to say about the girls and I wish them the best of luck.
about 3 hours ago from web

Although it was not my choice to leave, it's time to enter a new chapter in my life
about 3 hours ago from web


I've had a great time and have achieved more then I ever thought I would.
about 3 hours ago from web

Dear Friends I'm sad to say that I am no longer apart of the Sugababes.
about 3 hours ago from web

Mutya says:

I will say this publicly...shame on Heidi for not following Keisha out. But doesn't surprise me a bit. x

It all started so innocently...a love for music and a dream...look what its become. RIP x

I says:

For real, Keish needs to holla at Mutya and duppy the whole thing....!!!!

It ain't Sugababes if Keisha has left. That's a whole new group, but it isn't, can can't be the Sugababes. It's Destiny's Child without Beyonce and Kelly. Boyzone without Ronan. Another Level without Dane and Bobak.

Keish and Mutya together vocally were too much:

2 comments:

miss mei said...

WORD. perfectly said.

Anonymous said...

Last week the papers made Miss Buchanan out to be a vicious, angry black woman, which was utterly unforgivable when all she has shown publicly is a true representation of professionalism. She tendered to her career obligations by showing up to scheduled events and communicating with her team, unlike others.
Keisha is a strong, intelligent, young black woman who handles her business, which should not be mistaken for a threatening, bullying radicalist!

I can't believe this girl who has had only 1 number one single as a 'FEATURED' artist may I add has managed to conjure up enough media backlash to push Keisha out. Seemingly she is favoured as she appears to be the damsel in distress, but where might I add does that leave Keisha? Clearly a high level of favouritism, for whatever reason it is, which is blatantly not based on talent. Let’s face it she was never gonna be even close to being on par with MUTYA BUENA!

I along with many more wish Keisha every success in her upcoming endeavours.
As for the Sugababes as they stand they can become the SugaCubes for all I care…..TruTalk

P.S. - I CALL FOR PEOPLE TO STOP ATTEMPTING TO DETHRONE OUR EMPRESSES, FOR WHERE THEY TRY TO DO SO WE SHALL UPLIFT!