Friday, October 02, 2009

Dr. Dre: Lady GaGa:

DRE! HE SPEAKS!!!




In other news:


NO!!!!!!

Probably not helped by GaGa spilling the beans. You know how secretive and crap Yeezy is GaG's, why did you do it!

“The storyline is that Kanye is on one end of the stage and I’m on the other, and the whole show, we are trying to get to where each other is,” she said. “I want something that he has, which is the fame, and he wants something that I have, which is home, and my humble beginnings. So we battle each other throughout the entire performance to steal each other’s spaces…So I’m essentially on a quest to kill Kanye West to steal his fame.”



In relation to all that, 50 recently apologised for calling the tour 'gay'.

“During an interview with Angie Martinez yesterday, certain comments I made were taken entirely out of context. When I referred to the Lady Gaga tour as the “gay tour” I was basically repeating what I thought she had referred to the tour in the past. It was not my intention to offend anyone. I don’t have a problem with anyone’s lifestyle and have no issue with Lady Gaga, she makes great music.”

1 comment:

constant gina said...

Kanye has had a tough ending to 2009...I knew something was going down when the tickets stopped selling...now this..