Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ellie Goulding:Under The Sheets Video

There’s much more to 21 year-old Ellie Goulding than songs about breaking up with boys and broken hearts. This singer, songwriter and producer pours the truth, and nothing but the truth into her ace songs.

While the Murakami reading, martial art musician’s debut album is still in the making, expect to hear plenty of sharp sounds from Burial, Theophilus London and Frankmusik, who she met after messaging on MySpace. “You know how some people say ‘Listen to the music and then you’ll know what I’m about,’ and you listen and you still don’t really know? Well, I genuinely think you do have to listen to my lyrics and my music to understand what I’m doing,” Ellie told me when I interviewed her last month. “I guess essentially it’s pop songs, but they’re personal. Very personal.”

Ellie's Myspace


No comments: