Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Oh God...


Amy. Strictly. Live TV.

Thank God she's only doing backing vocals. Though, to be fair, she might be all well and clean again... Ahem.

Anywa, Strictly are clearly going for the X-Factor jugular. I'll Sky+ is, truesay, but >>FF all the shit dancing to see how the performance goes down. ShattapStrictlyComeDancingYouCan'tTouchTheCowell...

It was announced today (Tuesday 6th October) that Dionne Bromfield and Amy Winehouse will perform live, exclusively on Strictly Come Dancing on Saturday 10th October.

13 year old Dionne Bromfield will make her TV debut on Strictly to sing her forthcoming single ‘Mama Said’ with Amy Winehouse on backing vocals.

Dionne Bromfield said: “Amy and I both love Strictly Come Dancing. I watch it every single Saturday, so it was brilliant to find out I’ll be on TV for the first time singing on one of my favourite shows.”

No comments: