Monday, November 16, 2009

The Worst Pix Ever...



Firstly apologies if you bothered to click on my twitpix of the Rhi Rhi Nokia show. If you didn't (and well done) here they are. What a disgrace. I mostly blame over-excitement on my part. Being emosh and attempting to take pix don't mix, to paraphrase Biggie.

God, what a show though. Rihanna was beyond fabulosity; we're talking revolving thrones, leotard up to her arse, grabbing a mannequins private parts... A 45 minute set list containing the hits and the best of the new amazingness, the girl smashed it. Opening with Mad House, she ripped through Wait Your Turn, Russian Roulette, Don't Stop The Music, Take A Bow, Disturbia, Hard (one of my new faves) with Jeezy ("See my Louis chucks, Louis flag, Louis frames, Louis belt, What that make me, Louis Mane?'), Live Ya Life (unfortunately T.I. was otherwise engaged), Run This Town (Rock on Hov) and Umbrella.

Hov AND Jeezy in the house? Oh. Em. Gee.

"Got my middle finger up, don't give a fuck."

That was one f'ing ace show... As someone said tonight, I think Rihanna is about to have one big, fat Grace Jones moment. She is MAHJAH right now!



1 comment:

Danny Walker said...

Terrible pictures. Thanks though.