Friday, December 11, 2009

Nicki Single Ladies Remix


Soz, just felt moved to post these bars cos they're So. Damn. Good.

Also it's a copy-paste thing from some site so apols for spelling mistakes. I started correcting and then realised I totes can't be arsed.

"Yo, Young Money right here,
Bike here, throw it up, no high chair,
Cold like a white bear,
Freddie Kruger I'm a rap bitch nightmare,
And I’m rich I could buy you,
Kill bitches leave ya body in a bayou,
More brain than an IQ,
More head than a dread (my yout),
And my bank account ain’t hardly empty,
That’s why I come through in a Barbie Bentley
So please mamacita, please no envy,
When you come around it be’s no entry,
Who’s next to go,
My flows so flexible,
Get gas, then get at me, Texaco,
Shoot yourself in the leg, plexico
White jag with the twisted lip,
I aint Mike Jack but This Is It!
B- b- b- boo I'm everywhere,
You're like balloon boy mama you was never there!
I am the kung fu panda,
Fuck all o’ ya blogs, fuck all o’ ya propaganda,
Good for the goose then its good for the gander,
Nicki aint a rapper, Nicki is a brander (?),
Please you can never compare to me,
All these b-tches is scared of me,
I am who they couldn’t even dare to be,
So thats all folks, badibadee
I go hard (pause),
Hospital flow get more gauze,
Imma bad b-tch on all fours,
The president be like it's all yours,
Weezy and Nicki bring the A-game, high stats,
Go together like Ricky and his eye patch,
Go together like a team in the gym,
Kareem in the ring, the queen and the king,

No comments: