Monday, January 25, 2010

New Nicki


The beats kinda grim, but Sean Garrett is an amazing songwriter so I'll let him off... this once.

It's not one of her finest 16's but I like: "I gotta chuckle, excuse the duffle/ I mean my ring's so big it just bruised my knuckle... You and me, we should be together, got the matching Lamborghinis, Swahili leather, now t-t-t-t-hat's black on black..."

Via Semtex, check it here.

This tune, though - JHEEZ! Sampling Annie Lennox's No More I Love You, this is a tuuuuune! I wish it was actually mixed and stuff, but you gotta love Nicki doing a ro-mance tune. This is like I Need Love 2010. And yeah she sings with Autotune, but I'm conveniently ignoring that...



And finally, heres La Minaj at Puffy's son's 16th birthday the other day. Can I say when I finalyl get to see her live, I'll probs be sick.

No comments: