Friday, January 22, 2010

Nicki: Barbie World Mixtape


NEW NICKI!!!!!!

I'd say you have no idea how excited I am that there's a new Barbie, Bitch mixtape, but I think it's pretty clear by now I'm a big Minaj fan....

There's quite a few tracks I already have, like Ponytail and Saxon etc, but looks like there's more than a couple of newies on here.

Get It Poppington


1. Barbie World Intro
2. I Love You
3. Girlfriend
4. Fuck U Silly
5. Mi Casa
6. Out My Face
7. Saxon Full Song
8. Get Your Paper Up
9. Little Freak
10. Knckout
11. Shake It For Daddy
12. Take It Off
13. Sex In Crazy Places
14. Grinding Getting Money
15. Ponytail
16. The Cipher
17. Fuck The B.S.
18. Streets Is Watching
19. Finale
20. Roger That
21. Bedrock
22. Getting Paid
23. Dang A Lang
24. Freestyle (Bous)
25. Freestyle (Bonus)

No comments: