Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Taz: Ti$avision


So Taz, who's a mate of Kanye, was in the quite great Sa-Ra but since then I'm not really sure what's happening with that. Clearly though, he's still making music and doing his fashion line, and someone has decided to make a lil series about it.

I'm not sure his approach to fashion isn't a bit too try-hard, but what do I know? I mean, we all remember that pic of Kanyizzle and his crew, including Taz, with their LV man bags. It was not a look that I'd necessarily describe as good. And also, the grills need to go now too, right?

I once saw Taz in Bed-Sty when I got off the wrong stop with my good friend Tappy. Here he is at that actual moment, outside a shop. I quite like this photo what I took.



Anyway, shuddup Hattie, here's the show webisode thingy:

Tisavision.tv - EPISODE 1 from Creative Control on Vimeo.

No comments: