Friday, April 16, 2010

Gyptian Ft. Nicki Minaj


Joining other female MCs like Kim ad Foxxy, Barbie gets her Jamaican on. She sounds overly Foxxy (as in Inga) on this, I gotta say.

Check It


In other news, apaz Diddy is now managing Minaj. Which is annoying a bit cos I managed to get hold of her former manager's email and was planning to literally beg for interview time.

Here's Debra Antney's, Nickis ex-manager, statement: “I received a letter, which was [a] suspension,” she said. “The next letter that came in was a cease and desist in doing all business with Nicki Minaj from Nicki’s attorney,” she explained. “I love Nicki. I wish her the most success. It’s not about the music, she’s like one of my children… I wish her no harm, only much success”

Annoying.

Diddy as manager? Hmm..

Oh and here's The Nickster whipping Lambos and stuff. Whatever that is.

Getyourhateup.com - LOL!

No comments: