Monday, December 17, 2007

MIA - Paper Planes Bizznazz

MIA just released one of my favourite tracks off Kala. Paper Planes is too, too big and when I dropped it at Lit in Manhatten, it went off-ff-f...

I think she's a bit pissed off though because someone has messed around with it or something. They took the gunshots out and whatnot and that's the version MTV are playing.

Maya says on her blog: SO THEY TRIED TO SHUT ME DOWN AGAIN. I MADE THE PAPER PLANES VIDEO. I MADE IT HOW THEY WANTED. NO VIOLENCE. AMBIGUOUS. MTV - FRIENDLY. NOW TODAY, I CHECK YOUTUBE AND SEE THE LEAKED MTV PAPER PLANES VIDEO UP FOR THE FIRST TIME. I CLICKED ON IT AND OUT COMES THIS FUCKED UP MESS WITH DOUBLE-TRACKED BULLSHIT MESS

WHO THE THE FUCK IS DOING THIS TO ME?????

Who/whatever's fucking with here needs to stop that shiz. Here's the real version. Very excellent video:

No comments: