Tuesday, January 15, 2008

'At the end of the day, I'm that bitch!'

Remy in the studio:


"It's officially a problem."
"Treat her like a cheque, straight cash her when I see her."
"I'm a ether her like Nas did Hova when I see her/ Come back like Hova and Takeover when I see her."
"At the end of the day, I keep saying at the end of the day... At the end of the day I'm washed up."

Kimmy on Whoo Kid:




Kim's 'Remy Man', transvestite jokes and the bit about Remy posing for pix with her at her release party were all pretty good. But the closing line 'At the end of the day, I'm that bitch...' takes it every time.

Now, enough of this beefing. Let's not forget, Rem likes to get loose with the luger (allegedly)!

1 comment:

Joseph 'JP' Patterson said...

No one can test lil'kim star...

remy ma is shite compared to her!