Friday, April 24, 2009

Pixie Really Is A Lott




Went to interview Pixie Lott for a project I''m working on with Casio G-Shock the other day. Afterwards I stayed on to watch her rehearse - well, it was a record label set up type thing where they invite peeps to watch her perform but say 'rehearse' and man, she was honestly amazing.

I must have listened to Cry Me Out about 44 times afterwards. I actually wated to cry watching her perform it. Such a fantastic vocal and a great song. This girl is going to be MASSIVE!

First single Mama Do is out in June...

Check her in the new issue of RWD, out now...

1 comment:

Jack Cullen said...

Cool. What's the Casio G-Shock project?

I have the mustard yellow one with a baby blue frame around the face. It was £60 on sale from Westfield, although when my mum saw it she asked if it came out of a cracker...

But what do mums know?! Sadly, mine knows quite a lot, but she's definitely wrong on this one..

I told her Pharrell has one, and that the white/pink one featured on the front of GT over Christmas..

She said, 'Colin Farrell?' ... ???!! WTF