Saturday, October 10, 2009

GaGa: Fame Monster Artwork & Chat




GaGa artwork for the remix album, The Fame Monster, hot by Heidi Simane. Out next month, she had this to say about it when I interviewed her in Malta this July:

What's The Fame Monster album about?
I’m doing a re-release. There’s six new songs, so it’s almost like a new album and it’s called The Fame Monster.

What can we expect?
I’m producing. I co-produced most of the tracks.

Co-produced with who?
I can’t say.

Red One?
Can’t say.

Kanye?
Can’t say.

Will it be musically similar to The Fame?
It will be a projection of who I want to be in the future.

Which is what?
Well, I’m growing up in front of all of you. Like, I saw a painting recently of Andy Warhol in a museum and it made me cry. It bore no resemblance to Andy’s other work. What I’m trying to say is I’m growing up in front of all of you.

Er, right...

No comments: