Thursday, January 17, 2008

'I Want My Ass Smacked...'


For some reason I've had Diamond Princess on blizast for the last coupla weeks. Damn, Trina why you so dutty?

I love me Kim and Fox but I will not, repeat NOT sleep on The Baddest Bitch. The Sommore intro, U 7 Me, Rewind That Back, N Panties, Told Yall, Hustlin', How We Do, I Wanna Holla, the skits, working with Kanye, Tweet and Rick Ross years before they hit the mainstream. One of the best female rap records. Ever.

One of her and Kanye's finest moments on that record is the amazing B R Right. Opp walla walla bing bang. In fact, one of my favourite female rap records ever. Interviewing her in the Bahamas a couple of years back was definitely one of my highlights.

'I want my ass smacked
[luda:] Legs wide,
'Front back,
[Luda] side to side
'Pussy wet'
[luda:] Slip n slide/ Yep everythin; gon be alright

Other high points include: 'Yall n***s know jus who this is/ woo woo, and the head so vicious.' And: 'In the club buyin bars, nipples hard in designer bras.'

And the outro? "Tha's right I'm rich, I'm that bitch... I'm fuckin n****s in the face, the game is mine 2003, fuck that. fuck all y'all haters... Fuck a dime, I'm a silva dolla, holla. Catch me when I come off tour, fuck yall. I'm out.

Here, see for yourself. Note the screwed up touches too. Again, long time before that stuff hit mainstream.

I'll post the interview if I can find it...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, the baddest bitch! Even tho it was a simple verse, her piece on Cam'rons 'What means the world to you' was the shit!

"When it comes to the figures
I'm way way worse than them hustlin niggaz/With the ki's to the coke, for the mansion
the Bentley and the keys to the boat/I take that dick real, real, real deep to the throat/I'm from the M-I-A, that's where I dwell, niggaz can't you tell/I'm bad as hell, even my pussy smell like Chanel"